Fifty-Two Inches of Rain per Year!
Roofing Contractor in LaGrange, GA
GET A FREE ROOF CONSULTATION TODAY!
If someone were to ask you what place in the U.S. gets the most rain, you might guess the city of Seattle, Washington or another coastal town like Cape Cod, Massachusetts. But, if you were to guess LaGrange, Georgia, you’d be a lot closer to the right answer! Seattle receives about 37 inches of rain per year. Cape Cod, Massachusetts endures over 45 inches of rain in an average year. But, LaGrange beats them both with 52 inches of rain per year on average! (Just be happy you don’t live in Mobile, Alabama where 67 inches of rain falls per year.)
Here in LaGrange roofing systems better have a good gutter system to go with them. Here and wherever rain is prevalent, gutters are a critical part of protecting homes and buildings from rain and moisture damage.
By channeling water off a roof and into the horizontal spans of gutter, then into downspouts, a properly installed rain gutter system saves property owners the expense and headaches of dealing with water damage to parts of their home’s wood roof framing, fascia, and soffits. But that’s not the only risk of not having gutters or neglecting gutter maintenance. When rainwater is allowed to flow freely over roof eaves, it causes erosion along its points of impact with the ground, potentially leading to seepage through the building foundation, not to mention adversely impacting flower beds and expensive landscaping. Our local rainfall levels are much higher than the national average of 38 inches, but even far less rainfall averages can inflict the damage described above! Rain gutters installed by Pro Tech Roofing can save thousands of dollars by preventing water damage.
Here are some of the factors of not having a working rain gutter system:
Bad Gutter, Bad News… Pro Tech Gets Gutters Right
- Gutters which are clogged by unaddressed build-up of fallen leafs, pine needles, asphalt shingle granules and other debris will back-up and spillover, water-logging wooden parts of the roof eaves.
- Missing or misaligned gutters are unsightly and negatively impact a home or building’s curb appeal and market value.
- Rainwater that is not directed away from the home eventually cuts paths of least resistance frequently finding a way behind siding and walls, or seeping underground to enter cracks in foundations.
- Missing or dysfunctional gutters can soak common areas around a home or building, compromising decorative landscapes and outdoor furnishings.
- Leaking gutters can “pool” water in areas creating a breeding ground for insects.
- A faulty gutter system can lead to stoppages that leave water and moisture atop the roof, causing unsightly, streaky patterns of discoloration from algae and bacteria known as gloeocapsa magma.
Home and business owners in the LaGrange, GA area who don’t have a sound, functioning gutter system need a roofing specialist with the right skillset to correct any problems before water damage leads to expensive moisture remediation measures. Pro Tech specializes in gutter systems here in Northwest Georgia and we make sure LaGrange roofing is well-equipped with quality gutters. While a roofer’s license is not required of contractors in the State of Georgia, contractors like Pro Tech Roofing can get licensed voluntarily with the Georgia Roofing Contractors Association (GARCA). Always look for a local, experienced roofing contractor when it’s time to fix or replace your gutter system!
Total Satisfaction with Your Roof is Our Top Priority
For superior roofing LaGrange, count on Pro Tech Roofing to perform the most outstanding work at competitive prices. Part of expert roofing is knowing how to install gutters, too, so contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form.
GET A FREE ROOF CONSULTATION TODAY!
For superior roofing, gutters, and siding in and around Bremen Georgia and Haralson County, count on Pro Tech Roofing to work hard to earn your trust by performing outstanding work at competitive prices.